Here at DR MESO we want to ensure that you approach your skin care routine fully holistically!
Introducing DR MESO's new Anti-Aging B12 Patches!
-Vitamin B12 is absolutely vital when it comes to maintaining healthy looking & younger looking skin
Can B12 deficiency cause breakouts?
A Vitamin B12 deficiency can wreak havoc on your skin, causing acne, rashes, dry and flaky skin, cracked lips, and wrinkles. It can also make your skin more sensitive to sunlight, personal care products, and other potential aggressors, and can accordingly lead to redness and irritation.
Can lack of vitamin B12 cause hair loss?
B12 deficiency is related to the blood circulation to your hair follicles. It also reflects iron deficiency and diffuse hair loss on your scalp. Help yourself grow back a healthy, full head of hair.
Directions For Use
- Package includes 5 sheets of six (6) patches each for 30 patches in total, designed for one full treatment.
- Recommended patch areas include back of the neck, inside the arm, shoulder, back or hip.
- Prior to applying a patch, thoroughly clean and dry skin.
- Apply a Patch to the skin for 8 to 12 hours each day for 30 days as part of one treatment course.
- Once applied, press the patch firmly in place for 30 seconds.
- Rotate the location for patch application each time to avoid skin irritation. (always smooth skin areas.)
- Avoid using any lotion or cream in the same area.
- Patch is not waterproof.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
IngredientsDr. Meso B-12 Patches B-3, B-6 ,VitaminE